Steps to becoming a Franchisee
We welcome your registration for Franchisee Australian Skin Clinics
- Register your interest here;
- We will send you a Franchisee Information Pack via email;
- Complete and return our Non-Disclosure Agreement;
- An informal telephone interview will be held with our Franchise Recruitment Manager;
- Complete a detailed Application Form;
- A formal interview will take place with our Franchise Recruitment Manager;
- Payment of a refundable deposit*. Upon receiving your deposit we will forward you;
- Disclosure Document;
- Franchise Agreement; and
- Franchise Code of Conduct.
- You will have two weeks to consult your legal advisers on the Franchise Agreement;
- Complete your Financial Fitness Test;
- Agree on location;
- Source premises via Australian Skin Clinics approved leasing agent;
- Premises approval by Australian Skin Clinics Master Franchise;
- Sign Franchise Agreement and pay first installment;
- Shop fit out / staff and franchisee training;
- Clinic opening!
While there are no guarantees with this or any franchise model, we work with you to ensure that you maximise your profit making opportunity and return on your investment. Our model is very simple – we are bringing treatments and procedures previously only available to the famous and wealthy, to the everyday person. This is a growth industry and one we are positioned to dominate. There are of course numerous factors that can affect profitability. These include the clinic site, location, staff and ability to convert enquiries into sales, however we work with you to assist you in these areas and provide your extensive resources, tools, guidance and support.